Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Operations25.01.2023 2023-10-19 17:08
Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Operations
13 months (inclusive of 6-month internship)
+992 8888 02 777
The Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Operations is structured with the primary learning objective of developing students to become practical, competent, and functioning practitioners in the international hospitality and tourism sector. Students will undergo a spectrum of competency and skill-based training, covering the operational aspects of the hospitality and food and beverage industry. The curriculum coverage will focus on the operational aspects of the hospitality trade, emphasising on getting students to gain practical skills in handling customers’ requests, responding to feedback and complaints, managing operational costs, planning, organising events and supervising peers or staff, as well as attaining foundational theoretical knowledge in food and beverage operations and hospitality establishments.
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Front Office Operations
- Housekeeping Operations
- Food and Beverage Knowledge
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Principles of Communication
- Industrial attachment (6 months)
|13 Months||October 2023||November 2024|
|Application fees: $20|
- All application fees are non-refundable.
- All fees quoted are inclusive of taxes.
- For enquiries on student rebates, please contact us for more details.
- In accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, all amounts mentioned in USD are to be paid in national currency (somoni) based on the National Bank rate as on the day of payment.
- All fees are accurate as of August 2023 and are subjected to changes.
• At least 1 IGCSE Level Pass OR
• Applicants must have completed 9 years of formal education OR
• Mature candidates (30 years old and above with 8 years’ relevant work experience)
• Achieved a minimum band of 5.5 in IELTS or equivalent OR
• Pass MDIS English Entrance Test conducted by MDIS OR
• MDIS Professional Certificate in English OR
• 1 IGCSE Level Pass (either English 1st or 2nd language) OR
• Letter from College/University clearly stating the Medium of Instruction of the highest qualification to be English
For any programme enquiries, please contact our friendly consultant:
Mobile: +992 8888 02 777
If you are interested in this academic programme, please complete the following form and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.